Young Guns Forum
Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Guns Forum
Please log in.
Young Guns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please introduce yourself.

Go down

Please introduce yourself.  Empty Please introduce yourself.

Post  Cheri -admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:46 am

IF YOU'RE INTRODUCING YOURSELF, PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD. Smile

I think the best way to start on a forum that is (most likely) full of strangers, is to introduce yourself.
That way, everyone knows your name, your preferences and any details you'd like people to know about you from the start. It's also a bit of an icebreaker really. If only you could just walk up to people in public and introduce yourself like this. Feel lucky!

So; i'll start off so you have a guideline to what to say.

I'm Cheri, i'm sure a few of you know who am I cause I probably sent you the link to this here forum but whatever.
I'm 18, Female, and I live in England, just outside of Birmingham. I do NOT have a brummie accent, no matter what anyone else tells you.

I think my fav member of Young Guns is most probably John, then Gus. Maybe it's a tie. I dunno.
The first time I saw Young Guns live was at Download 2009. I didn't know who they were at the time.
Since then i've fallen hopelessly in love.

I love Photography, Music, Classic Mini's, Cats, and the usual malarkey teenage girls like.
I'm addicted to facebook, tumblr and twitter. ADDICTED.

If you wanna know anything else, it'd be nice if you asked. That's how conversations start and friends are made. Smile

Cheri -admin
Cheri -admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/cheri.herbert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum