Young Guns Forum
Please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Young Guns Forum
Please log in.
Young Guns Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES

Go down

FORUM RULES Empty FORUM RULES

Post  Cheri -admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 am

I'm a pretty casual person, so there aren't that many rules. However, I want everyone to take into account peoples feelings and laws.

Anyone who is racist, sexist, homophobic, or judgemental and prejudice in any way will be warned once and only once, then the IP address will be banned.

I apologise for using these words now, but just to make it clear these words are unacceptable: N*igga, C*unt, F*aggot, and anything along those lines. I know you're all intelligent enough to know what words aren't 'nice' or acceptable, so don't make me tell you.

Don't spam to get post counts! If you do that you're just lame. You'll be banned so there won't really be any point will there?

BE NICE TO NOOBS! I cannot stand it when people with 6000 posts go 'Pfft. Shut up noob, i'm cooler than you rar rar'. Not acceptable!! Mad

I don't need to tell you the rest. You KNOW what's right and wrong. Keep the place nice and there won't be any problems. Kapeesh?

Thanks! - Cheri
Cheri -admin
Cheri -admin
Admin

https://facebook.com/cheri.herbert

Back to top Go down